Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I don't know how to describe Chungking Mansions. It's a tall residential tower in Hong Kong. It is inhabited mostly by Indians and Pakistanis and Africans. A lot of the apartments are converted into restaurants. I think you can buy fake Rolexes and maybe cheap electronics. When you enter the building, you get swarmed if you don't know what's going on, which I didn't, because my friend wanted me to be surprised, which I was. I couldn't even show you an image even if I had the image wires because I didn't take a picture because I was too busy getting swarmed or handed business cards and menus or urgently grabbed on the wrist or slightly pulled to one direction or slightly pushed or following a dude up an elevator or through halls or arriving in a little apartment and then eating really well. Wikipedia it or something.

1 comment:

  1. haha you just described my childhood.

    if you got to burma or cambodia you get swarmed by nakedness or, maybe by loincloth clothed.

    but its not as bad as it sounds. those places are very hot and humid and if white girls could go naked I would've been a naked person there too.

    ReplyDelete